Add existing group pages to the navigation
Under the “Pages” tab, under the “Navigation” sub tab:
- Click the “+ Add a top-level page or link” button
- Click the “Add a link…” select list in the new navigation option at the top of the list
- Select “Link to one of my pages (commencement)” from the select list
- Type the first word of the page title (Example: “Past”) in the text input “Search by Page Title” to the right of the select list
- Click the link result you want (Example: “Past Recipients” “/commencement/past-recipients/”) in the pop up below the “Search by Page Title” text input
- Click the “Link to this page” button to the right of the “Search by Page Title” text input
- See the link has been added to the navigation pane, and a message “Your changes to this page have not been saved.” at the top of the page.
- Click the “Save these Changes” button to the right of the message: “Your changes to this page have not been saved.” or your added navigation link will be lost.
- The Page has now been added to the navigation.
If you need to re-order navigation link option in the menu:
- Drag and dropping the link to the desired order in the navigation
- Save the new link order click the “Save these Changes” button at the top of the page, or the reorder will be lost