Faculty and Staff
Fall 2021 Semester:
Testing for all unvaccinated employees:
- Mondays: 10:00am - 12:30pm, Red Room, Student Services Building
- Tuesdays: 10:00am - 12:30pm, Red Room, Student Services Building
- Wednesdays: 2:00 - 4:30pm, Red Room, Student Services Building
- Thursdays: 2:00 - 4:30pm, Red Room, Student Services Building
Please note: schedules are subject to change on holidays.
All employees must be registered with SUNY Upstate Laboratory to participate in the pooled testing.
If you have not participated in testing you must go to www.suny-covid-test.com to register before coming to the testing site. You will need to enter your demographics and your health insurance information.
Any updates to the testing requirements will be shared via campus broadcast.
Thank you again for your cooperation in helping to provide and maintain a healthy and safe campus environment.
How to Upload Your Vaccination Card
As previously mentioned in an HR broadcast email sent out on 5/27/2021 (Updated COVID-19 Pool Testing Procedures), HR was working with CTS to create a way to upload vaccination cards into HRETS (Human Resources Employee Tracking System). HRETS has been updated and employees are now able to upload their vaccination cards. Within HRETS, the vaccination card can be uploaded to your Employee Data Sheet (EDS).
To upload your vaccination card, first scan and upload your vaccination card to your computer. If you already provided your vaccine information, you do not need to upload it into HRETS. To access HRETS and the EDS, please follow these steps:
To access HRETS, please visit the Faculty And Staff website:
- Click on the Personnel and Employment Tab
- Click the HRETS Link
- Enter your PC user name and password to access HRETS.
Once you access HRETS:
- Click on the Employee Datasheet link listed under the Personnel ETS Options (bottom left). Your own Employee Datasheet will open.
- Review all of your personal data listed under each tab to ensure that it’s correct and up-to-date (especially Demographics, Degree and Emergency Information). Please make sure to save your edits.
- Click the COVID Vaccine Document Tab
- Click Choose File and upload your vaccination card
- Please enter a file description
- Click Save File
Don’t forget that once you provide proof, you are no longer required to participate in weekly surveillance testing during the summer. You also have the option to bring your vaccination card to the test site or show the Excelsior pass. The Excelsior pass is free to download.
Individuals who are not fully vaccinated are required to test weekly. All employees who are not fully vaccinated and report to campus at least once a week are required to participate in testing as they have been.
The Daily COVID Screening is still required to be completed on workdays/obligation days.
Thank you for adhering to our health and safety requirements.Keep reading announcement»
Faculty at Large
Wednesday, Sept. 22, 2021, 1:30 - 2:50pm - Agenda:
- Welcome back
- Review/approval - summary of 5/5/20 F@L meeting
- Spring 2022 F@L end of semester meeting question
- Update about future F@L topics
- Conversation with President Peña
- New business
Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021, 1:30 - 2:50pm
Wednesday, Dec. 8, 2021, 1:30 - 2:50pmKeep reading announcement»
Professional Staff Council
Thursday, September 23, 12pm
- Welcome Back
- Approve meeting minutes from May 25, 2021
- Proposed updates to PSC Bylaws
- Kathleen Farrell – Chief Human Resources Officer
a. PAC Tour – Thursday, October 7 at 12:30pm
b. Next PSC Meeting – Tuesday, November 16, 2021
Wednesday, Sept. 29 at 12pm
Wednesday, Nov. 17 at 12pmKeep reading announcement»