Faculty and Staff
Meets Wednesday, February 6, 2019 at noon in the Red RoomKeep reading »
Learn more about us
Resident Assistant (RA) Selection Process Open
The Office of Community Engagement has opened it’s process to hire the 2019-2020 Resident Assistant (RA) Staff.
All interested students must attend an information session in order to receive an application for the RA position. Information sessions will review requirements for application, roles and responsibilities of staff members, timeline, important dates, and more.
Information Sessions will be held on:
- October 16th, 7:00PM HUM 1043
- October 24th, 10:00AM NSC 1054
- October 28th, 4:00PM Red Room
- November 5th, 7:00PM HUM 1039
- November 14th, 4:00PM Red Room
- November 28th, 10:00AM Red Room
- January 25th, 10:00AM (Location TBD)
For any questions, please contact Sonya.Alexander@purchase.eduKeep reading »
Final Winter session grades due.
Final Winter session grades from Incomplete due.
Senior Speaker applications due. Encourage students to apply.