Creating BEM Templates
How to create a BEM template
- Login to BEM
Use your single sign on login details for the college
- Once logged in, click on “Templates”
- Visit where it says “Add New Template” drop down and click on “Go”
- Go to the WYSIWYG and click on “HTML” on the lower left side of the WYSIWYG
- Copy and paste your BEM template code
- **When creating your BEM template make sure to add this code into the body of the HTML code:
The content region is where people who use the templates can add their content to the BEM template.
- Enter the template title (ie. LAStemp1)
- Select a Department where the BEM template should be accessible (ie. LAS). Selecting a specific department will allow the personnel of that department to only see that BEM template.
- Upload a thumbnail for the newly created BEM template, so have the thumbnail ready to go before adding the BEM template.
by Noah Kantor, edited 5/2/2019