Student Visa Information

Accepted international students seeking an F-1 student visa must submit the following supplemental information required to be issued the I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant (F1 Visa) Student Status (required after offer of admission).

  • Completed International Student Financial Statement with official financial documentation
  • Accepted students seeking an I-20 form to obtain an F-1 student visa must complete, sign, and submit the International Student Financial Statement along with any required official bank letters verifying the information provided on the form. Note: These documents are also required if the student is presently on a B-2 visitor, J-I exchange-visitor, or F-1 student visa.
  • For the current academic year, all applicants seeking an F-1 student visa are required to demonstrate that the following amounts of funds are available to pay for their education for the first year:
    • Undergraduate Students: US $35,320*
    • Graduate Students: US $41,685*

*Fees are subject to a 10% yearly increase