The Office of Disability Resources coordinates academic adjustments and auxiliary aids and services for students with disabilities to ensure equal access to all programs, services, and activities at Purchase College.
The mission of the Office of Disability Resources is to enhance the college experience by supporting full participation for students with disabilities. We collaborate with campus partners to provide leadership and guidance, and facilitation of equal access to our programs, services, and activities.
Now Forming for Fall 2018 Counseling Center
Call the Counseling Center at (914) 251-6390 for more info.
Location HUM Lower Level, M-F 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Individual counseling is not required to participate in our groups!
- Bipolar Support Group with Shanaz ~ Call for appointment first to discuss
- DIY: Creating Your Family of Choice with Joe
- Finding Your Voice: Drop-in Expressive Therapy Using Music and Poetry with Akeera
- Grief Support Group with Angie ~ call for appointment to discuss
- Social Anxiety Management: Skills & Support with Staff
- Take Back Your Life: Transcending Experiences of Interpersonal Violence with Catherine VanBomel ~ call for appointment to discuss
- Trans & Non-Binary Affirming Support with Joe ~ a drop-in support group
- Understanding Self & Others: Process Groups · with Staff, past therapy helpful
- Vinyasa Yoga & Process for Mental & Physical Wellbeing ·Studio K Dance Bldg, WEDs 1:00-2:15 p.m., with Lois- all students are welcome, no experience necessary, bring mat & H2O
Days and times depend on enrollment! Call to let us know your availability