There’s so much going on here at Purchase College—to see and do it all, you need to feel your very best.
Please visit our COVID-19 Updates and Plans for the latest information on COVID-19. For information on testing, please call the NYS DOH hotline at (888) 364-3065 or visit NYC & NYS.
Upload Your COVID Test Results, COVID Vaccine Information, and Physical Exam
COVID Rapid Testing by the White Plains Mall
Students who plan to attend in-person classes and/or utilize in-person services or perform clinical rotations at a SUNY Facility must provide documentation of receiving a full vaccination series of COVID-19 vaccination or apply for a Medical or Religious Exemption pursuant to the SUNY COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
Please download the appropriate form, complete and upload to Medicat
COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Exemption Form
COVID-19 Vaccine Religious Exemption Request Form
COVID-19 Vaccine Temporary Medical Accommodation Request Form
To Obtain Your Record of Your COVID Vaccines if you had them administered in NYC click this link
City of New York COVID Vaccine Records
Mpox Information and Resources
Information Regarding Appointments
- For the most part we will be doing virtual and telephone appointments.
- Call (914) 251-6911 in case of an emergency.
- To make an appointment call (914) 251-7925.
- A face covering must be worn at all times. You will not be admitted without one.
Information for Sexual Health (STD/HIV) Testing
Westchester County Department of Health
White Plains Clinic
134 Court Street, 1st Floor
White Plains, NY
Must call for appointment - no walk-ins
Sexual Health Clinic
Tuesday 10AM - 6PM
Wednesday 9PM - 3PM
Greenwich, CT Department of Health
Greenburgh Health Center
Open Door Family Medical Center
At a Glance
Pharmacy Procedure and Instructions
- Learn more about After Hours Medical Care and see below for the Nurse Advice Line
- Urgent Care Dental 1088 Central Park Ave. Scarsdale: (914) 861-4777
When Health Services is closed, if emergency care is needed, call x6911 for immediate assistance.
At the moment SHS is not doing STI/STD testing. For this service you can make an appointment at Planned Parenthood.
If it is after hours and you are sick and unsure whether to contact emergency services you can call Fonemed (the Nurse Advice Line for Purchase College) toll free at (844) 938-1024.
Medical care is offered only during the fall and spring academic semesters.
Medical visits are by appointment only. Please call (914) 251-7925 to schedule an appointment.
Official Sick Note Policy
At the discretion of the health care provider, sick notes for students may be given for prolonged illness or injury, requiring the curtailing of certain activities.
SHS does not provide sick notes for
- primary care of acute and chronic conditions
- primary care maintenance visits
- annual exams and medical tests
- administrative issues
Student Insurance Information
Student Health Insurance Websites:
Domestic | International
- Domestic Insurance Flyer 2022 2023
- International Health Insurance Flyer 2022-2023
- UHC TeleDoc Flyer for International Insurance Plan
- BetterHelp Flyer for International Insurance Plan
- Aetna TeleDoc Flyer for Domestic Insurance Plan
- Student Health Insurance FAQ’s 2022 - 2023
- SUNY International Study Abroad Student Health Insurance
- SUNY International Scholar and OPT Student Health Insurance
For any questions re: Student Health Insurance Waiver please email firstname.lastname@example.org