We provide the following confidential services at the Student Health Center:
Additional Services Provided
- Free condoms, internal condoms, and lubricant
- Free Band-Aids
- Free Rapid at home COVID tests
- Monday - Friday daily medication delivery from off-campus pharmacy
- Drug disposal (MedReturn) in Waiting Room
- Labs and blood draws for outside laboratory testing
- Referrals to local specialists as needed
Services Referred Out to Local Providers
We highly recommend that your primary provider connects directly with a local provider in order to provide continuity of care.
We can assist you in finding a local provider
- Allergy desensitization therapy
- Radiology including Xray, Ultrasound, MRI, CT scans
- IV hydration referral to urgent care or Emergency room
- EKG and comprehensive cardiac evaluation
- Contraceptive IUDs and arm implant devices
- Initiation of gender-affirming care
An appointment at Health Services may necessitate missing a class. Please be mindful of your class obligations while scheduling appointment.
Health Services advises students to communicate directly with professors if they are not feeling well enough to attend class. “Sick notes” are not routinely issued by Health Services.