There’s so much going on here at Purchase College—to see and do it all, you need to feel your very best.
Please visit our COVID-19 Updates and Plans for the latest information on COVID-19. For information on testing, please call the NYS DOH hotline at (888) 364-3065 or visit NYC & NYS Testing Information.
Proof of COVID Vaccination is due by AUGUST 20 in order to move into on-campus housing.
Request for Exemptions/Accommodations Forms for COVID-19 Vaccination (due by August 6)
Please download the appropriate form, complete, and upload to Medicat.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Temporary Medical Accommodation Request Form (for those in the vaccination process)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Exemption Request Form
- COVID-19 Vaccine Religious Exemption Request Form
Information Regarding Appointments
- There is limited availability for appointments.
- We will be doing virtual and telephone appointments for most reasons.
- DO NOT WALK IN. Our doors are locked.
- Call (914) 251-6911 in case of an emergency.
- To speak to a nurse, call (914) 251-7925.
- A face covering must be worn at all times. You will not be admitted without one.
- Do not bring anyone with you to your appointment.
- Do not bring any food with you to your appointment.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, etc. will not be permitted into the building.
- You will be met at the front/back door by a staff member.
At a Glance
- Pharmacy Instructions and Information
- Learn more about After Hours Medical Care and see below for the Nurse Advice Line
- Urgent Care Dental 1088 Central Park Ave. Scarsdale: (914) 861-4777
- When Health Services is closed, if emergency care is needed, call x6911 for immediate assistance.
If it is after hours and you are sick and unsure whether to contact emergency services you can call Fonemed (the Nurse Advice Line for Purchase College) toll free at (844) 938-1024.
Medical care is offered only during the fall and spring academic semesters.
Medical visits are by appointment only. Please call (914) 251-7925 to schedule an appointment.
Official Sick Note Policy
At the discretion of the health care provider, sick notes for students may be given for prolonged illness or injury, requiring the curtailing of certain activities.
SHS does not provide sick notes for
- primary care of acute and chronic conditions
- primary care maintenance visits
- annual exams and medical tests
- administrative issues
Student Insurance Information
Student Health Insurance Websites:
Domestic | International
- Domestic Insurance Flyer 2021 2022
- International Health Insurance Policy Brochure 2021 2022
- UHC TeleDoc Flyer for International Insurance Plan
- BetterHelp Flyer for International Insurance Plan
- Aetna TeleDoc Flyer for Domestic Insurance Plan
- Student Health Insurance FAQ’s
For any questions re: Student Health Insurance Waiver please email email@example.com