There’s so much going on here at Purchase College—to see and do it all, you need to feel your very best!
If you are traveling abroad and need to have a physical, please click Forms
Everyone knows that being sick away from home can be worrisome and difficult. We’re here to help you feel better and prevent future maladies. Our team of physicians, nurse practitioners, and nurses provide primary care: diagnosis, treatment, and education for matriculated students.
Urgent Care Dental 1088 Central Park Ave. Scarsdale
Urgent Care Dental
When Health Services is closed, if emergency care is needed, call x6911 for immediate assistance.
If it is after hours and you are sick and unsure whether to contact emergency services you can call Dr. Reuben - (203) 506-1832.
Medical care is offered only during the fall and spring academic semesters.
Medical visits are by appointment only. Please call (914) 251-7925 to schedule an appointment.
Physical Therapy is available on campus through Ultimate Physical Therapy, PLLC. The service days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:30am—7:30pm in the Dance Building, Studio M. Please call Ultimate Physical Therapy, PLLC for an appointment at (914) 328-3750.
Official Sick Note Policy
SHS provides sick notes for students with protracted illness or injury or for conditions requiring the curtailing of certain activities
SHS does not provide sick notes for:
primary care of acute and chronic conditions
primary care maintenance visits
annual exams and medical tests
Student Insurance Information
Student Health Insurance Websites:
Domestic | International
- Domestic Insurance Flyer 2019 2020
- Dental and Eye Care Discount Plan for Domestic Students
- International Student Insurance Flyer 2019 2020
- Steps to Waive Insurance
- <div class="faq"><div class="question">How can I refill a prescription?</div><div class="answer truncate"><p> Please call our main phone number at 914-251-6380 or email <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a>.</p><p> If you do not get an immediate answer please leave a message - someone will get back to you shortly.</p><a class="more" href="#">keep reading »</a></div></div>
- <div class="faq"><div class="question">How do I request medical records?</div><div class="answer truncate"><p> Email <a href="mailto:email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org</a> or fax request to (914) 251-6388. We will need the following identifying information:</p><ul><li>Date of Birth </li><li>School ID number </li><li>Specific records requested </li></ul><a class="more" href="#">keep reading »</a></div></div>