The Counseling Center is located in the Humanities Building on the lower level.
- For immediate response in a medical emergency or life threatening situation, please contact the New York State University Police (NYSUP) at (914) 251-6911
- After 5 p.m. and on weekends, the Purchase College On Call Counselor or Campus Victim Advocate can be contacted for mental health emergencies or a first response for interpersonal violence via the confidential Nurse Advice Line at 1-888-969-3911.
- Walk-in psychiatric Evaluation 24/7 at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Harrison, NY
- Crisis Prevention & Response Team of St. Vincent’s Hospital, call 914-925-5959 for mobile services in Westchester County to discuss your needs.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- SAAVE Toll Free Bilingual Rape Crisis Hotline: 1-833-220-2444
New York State Hotline for Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence:
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Student of Color crisis support: Text STEVE to 741741
- LGBTQ support call The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386
- The Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- COVID Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
Harbor Center for Health Promotion
The Harbor Center offering behavioral health services is located on the first floor of Fort Awesome.
If you have been mandated for substance abuse education and assessment by the Office of Community Standards please email Roberta.email@example.com or call (914) 251-6390.
The Harbor Center’s Lighthouse Lounge is a safe and supportive environment for students who are in recovery and/or interested in engaging in substance free fun. We provide recovery support and substance free events. For more information check out our Lighthouse Lounge.