- For immediate response in a medical emergency or life threatening situation, please contact the New York State University Police (NYSUP) at (914) 251-6911
- After 5 p.m. and on weekends, the Purchase College On Call Counselor or Campus Victim Advocate can be contacted for mental health emergencies or a first response for interpersonal violence via the confidential Nurse Advice Line at 1-888-969-3911.
- Walk-in psychiatric Evaluation 24/7 at St. Vincent’s Hospital, Harrison, NY
- Crisis Prevention & Response Team of St. Vincent’s Hospital, call 914-925-5959 for mobile services in Westchester County to discuss your needs.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
- SAAVE Toll Free Bilingual Rape Crisis Hotline: 1-833-220-2444
New York State Hotline for Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence:
- Crisis Text Line: Text HOME to 741741
- Student of Color crisis support: Text STEVE to 741741
- LGBTQ support call The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386
- The Trans Lifeline: 877-565-8860
- COVID Emotional Support Hotline: 1-844-863-9314
If you have been mandated for substance abuse education and assessment by the Office of Community Standards please email Roberta.email@example.com or call (914) 251-6390.
The Harbor Center’s Lighthouse Lounge is a safe and supportive environment for students who are in recovery and/or interested in engaging in substance free fun. We provide recovery support and substance free events. For more information check out our Lighthouse Lounge.