Classified Timesheets and UUP Hourly-paid Staff Timesheets
- CSEA Full-time Timesheet
- CSEA Hourly Timesheet
- Hourly (non-student) Timesheet for Employees Hired ON or AFTER 7-1-2018
- Hourly (non-student) Timesheet for Employees Hired PRIOR to 7-1-2018
- Non-Student Hourly Timesheet Submittal Form
- UPD Timesheet (Excel Fillable)
- UPD Timesheet
- All full-time and part-time employees (UUP Faculty, Staff and M/C) paid on an annual basis are required to submit, electronically via the Time and Attendance System (TAS), a monthly time record.
Other Payroll Forms
- CSEA Request for Time Off
- CSEA Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) 2024 - Description
- CSEA Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) 2024 - FORM
- Change of Address - can be downloaded from the SharePoint Collaboration website.
- Direct Deposit Form* and Direct Deposit Opt-Out forms can be downloaded from the SharePoint Collaboration website.
- Extra Service Payroll Voucher
- Leave Donation Form
- UUP and MC Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) Description
- UUP and MC Productivity Enhancement Program (PEP) FORM
- UUP Waiver of Compensatory Time for Holiday Work - 2023
- Waiver of Holiday Compensation Form (CSEA, NYSCOPBA, PBANYS) - 2023
The SharePoint website is located on the Faculty and Staff website under the Quick Links banner. Once you access SharePoint, click the Community Information link at the top and then click the Human Resources/Payroll Documents link from the drop down list. Click the Direct Deposit form and then download the form to your hard drive. Complete, print and sign the form and then fax it to 914-251-6064 attention Robin Farrell, Payroll Manger.
*Please note that you are required to additionally submit a voided check or a written verification form from the financial institution that you would like to use for your direct deposit
Changes in bank or account(s) require completion of a new Direct Deposit form
Student Assistant and College Work Study Program Payroll Forms
- U.S. Tax Treaties Guide (IRS Publication 901)
- U.S. Tax Guide for Aliens (IRS Publication 519)