Seven Reasons to Work at Purchase
Located 35 miles north of New York City on 500+ beautiful acres in Westchester County, Purchase College is a cultural destination and the only SUNY campus to combine conservatory training in the visual and performing arts with rigorous programs in the liberal arts and sciences.
For its faculty and staff, the college offers:
- A creative and intellectual environment that is challenging and inspiring, and where your efforts will contribute directly to the improvement of our society through education and the arts.
- Great benefits that include business-casual dress and individualized work/life flexibility. For detailed information on some of the college’s employee benefits, visit Employee Benefits Information.
- Discounted access to the world-class Performing Arts Center and free admission to the Neuberger Museum of Art, the tenth largest university museum in the nation. You will also receive discounts at the museum store.
Free access to the athletic facilities (including a six-lane pool with diving well!), with a discount for family memberships.
- Access to the NAEYC-accredited, on-campus Children’s Center, a nonprofit corporation that is dedicated to serving the children of Purchase College students, faculty, and staff as well as families of neighboring communities, depending on space availability.
- Outstanding faculty colloquia where the campus community comes together in a comfortable and collegial environment to hear about the scholarly and creative pursuits of selected faculty members.
- Unlimited and free, year-round opportunities to visit the world-renowned Donald Kendall Sculpture Gardens at PepsiCo across the street from campus.