Test Accommodation Process
How to Assign and Configure Accommodations in Moodle
Moodle’s website has a guide on how to provide extended time accommodations on Moodle for students with approved testing accommodations. Once you set up an exam/quiz, go into the exam/quiz and select “User Overrides” from the Admin Menu. Then select the student who needs the extended time accommodation and set the appropriate override. For example, if the time limit for a quiz is 20 minutes for all students, then a student with “Extended Time for Exams 1.5x” should be given a time limit of 30 minutes.
- Log in to Accommodate using your Purchase College username and password. The Faculty Accommodate Login page can also be accessed via ‘Faculty And Staff Resources.’
- Click on the “Courses” tab in the left-hand sidebar.
- Click on your course’s name.
- Click on “Enrolled Students”.
- Scroll through the list of students in your course. Any student(s) with accommodations will have their accommodations listed directly underneath their name(s).