Section G: Other Administrative Policies
The following is a list of regulations which have been published by various offices of the college and shall be considered supplemental to the community standards and regulations outlined in Section III of this publication.
All documents can be found in the Library, the New York State University Police, the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs, and in specified offices cited below. Violations may be handled by the appropriate administrative officer(s) and/or as described in Section IV of this document.
- Alcohol Policy
- Residence License Agreement
- Guest Policy
- Dining Program
- Controlled Substance Policy
- Privacy Rights of Students and Families
- Sexual Harassment
- Intramural Code of Conduct Policy
- Policy Governing the Formation, Recognition, and Function of Student Clubs and Organizations
- Significant Infectious Disease Policy
- Policy on Skateboarding, Skating, and Bicycling
- Computer Ethics Policy
- Posting Material on Campus