Student Code of Conduct
The following presents the standards of conduct expected of students. also known as the Student Code of Conduct or Code. Each individual section expands to detail information related to charges that may be applied after the office reviews report(s) of an alleged violation.
A range of sanctions has been authorized for each violation charge. Aggravated, repeated, or multiple violations may result in more serious sanctions than those indicated for a violation of a single standard of conduct. A more detailed description of each of the sanctions is found under Glossary and Sanctions.
- Standards Relative to Academic Integrity
- Standards Relative to Personal Identification and Representation
- Standards Relative to the Rights of Individuals
- Standards Relative to Respect for Property
- Standards Relative to the Welfare, Safety, and Environmental Health of the College Community
- Standards Relative to the Operation of the College
- Related Administrative Policies and Documents