Resources and Documents
Before you come, here are some things to take care of!
Student ID Card Photos: Your Purchase student ID Card (More Card) allows you to do MORE on campus by giving you access to your meal plan, the Purchase Loop Shuttle, the Library, the gym and MORE! You’ll take your photo at your Orientation session and then receive your ID Card when you return for classes in August. Learn more here.
Health Requirements: You must submit your MMR Immunization Form as required by New York State before registering for courses. You will not be allowed to attend Purchase College without this information on file. Also, you must submit your College Entrance Health History and Physical Examination form, which is a required document for all new students and must be on record with Health Services before the first day of classes. A physical examination done within the past 18 months is required for form completion by you and your doctor or health care provider. Please contact the Health Services office at email@example.com should you have any questions. All forms may be faxed to (914) 251-6388 or submitted in person at Orientation.
Register for Courses: All incoming first-year students should have already completed the initial pre-registration form by May 6. If you have not done so, then you should login to your Admissions portal right away to access and submit it. First-year students pursing a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree should also complete the Educational Video/Worksheet as soon as it becomes available in late May. This can be found by visiting the Advising Center’s New Student Registration website. All first-year students must be registered by July 1, 2019.
- If applicable, register with the Office of Disability Resources: If disability-related accommodations (e.g., alternate format materials, communication access, dietary, etc.) are needed to participate fully in Orientation, please contact Dr. Lauren Rodriguez at Lauren.Rodriguez@purchase.edu no later than June 21, 2019. Please visit the Office of Disability Resource’s website for more information regarding the process to request accommodations for the upcoming academic year.
All students should complete the following steps in order to be in good standing with the college:
1. Submit all immunizations/Physical Examination Forms. Forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complete Part 1 of each of your assigned EverFi courses as per the email sent to you by email@example.com with the subject line “online course assigned to you by Purchase College.”
3. Make sure the fall semester E-Bill is in good standing by one or more of the following:
- Full payment of your bill received by August 14, 2019
- Enrolled in a college approved payment plan
- Authorized Financial Aid
- A combination of any of the above methods.
Wondering how to get around campus?Check out this homemade video from our Student Orientation Coordinators that shows how to get to the Performing Arts Center from campus bus stops and the West 2 parking lot..
Purchase Fair Representatives
During your July Orientation session, representatives from the following offices are available to answer any questions you may have and help you take care of business. Off-campus partners will also be in attendance. Please note this list may be subject to change.
- Housing and Student Involvement
- University Police Department
- Career Development Center
- Office of Disability Resources
- Advising Center
- Learning Center
- Campus Bookstore
- Counseling Center
- Wellness Center
- Parking and Transportation
- Dining Services
Hope these will help!
- You’ll hear from a lot of offices at Orientation. Use this Resource Guide as a reference for all of their contact information.
Please note: The Access and Accommodations Office has since been renamed the Office of Disability Resources.
- Never get lost with this campus map!
- Visiting town for the first time? Find out where to stay and eat locally. But remember that not all on-campus dining locations will be available during the summer Orientation sessions.