How do I get help with D2L Brightspace?
The SUNY Online Help Desk should be your first point of contact to get help with all aspects of the Brightspace learning management system (LMS). The SUNY Online Help Desk is staffed with experts who can assist with:
- creating course content (e.g. assignments, quizzes, discussions forums, attendance, etc.)
- answering questions pertaining to course delivery (e.g. navigating discussions, grading assignments, adjusting release settings, working with the grade book, etc.)
- help students navigate and work with the system
- and more!
You can contact the SUNY Online Help Desk during their extensive service hours, including evenings and weekends. Updated hours are posted to their website and available at the “SUNY Online Support Services” widget in Brightspace.
- Main Website for the SUNY Online Help Desk
- SUNY Online Help Desk phone number for Brightspace assistance: 1-844-673-6786
Please visit their website for more information and check out the SUNY Online Support and Resources site for additional support.
New Instructional Design Support Service Available!
All Purchase College faculty have access to SUNY Online Instructional Design Services Drop-In Support!
To request an appointment with a SUNY Instructional Designer, please contact the SUNY Online Help Desk at 1 (844) 673-6786 or 1 (518) 320-1300 or create a support ticket and specify that you would like to schedule a consultation with an Instructional Designer.
Link to FAQ: How do I get help with D2L Brightspace?