Campus Computer Labs
Computer Lab Availability Maps
CTS has added a new Public Computer Lab Availability map feature, please see the Computer Lab Availability Maps page for more information.
Please note that the lab map information is visible on-campus only. It is a graphical map of a lab that shows availability in real time. Specific computers in the lab are displayed with graphic symbols indicating how many computers are in the lab, the computer name, whether a computer is powered on, and whether a user is currently logged on.
Anyone can look at a page to see how many public computer labs are on campus and whether there are any computers available. It also shows (based on login history) which machines are more likely to be available as well as the software that is deployed either to the entire lab or a single workstation as well as lab hours.
- Do not save your work to any public lab computers!
- Alternatively, save to your home directory, USB drive, or email it to yourself.
- Save your work periodically as lab machines will time out after several minutes of inactivity.
- A Home Directory is available.
- Please log off when you have completed your work.
For lab configuration and availability, please see the Computer Lab Availability Maps page.
All labs marked with an asterisk (*) contain 18 or more computers and are for use by the Campus Community.
All labs marked with two asterisks (**) are available to students enrolled in that School.