Senior Auditor Registration
The Senior Auditor registration is a web-based request process.
For those who have not audited with us before:
You will first need to create an account. Follow the steps below in the New to auditing at Purchase? section. This can be done prior to the opening of the Course Request form
For those who have taken classes with us before:
Check your Purchase credentials to ensure that you will have access to the Course Request form. Do this by signing into myHeliotrope. You may need to update your Purchase password by visiting purchase.edu/activate. Additionally, you may already need to set up DUO security. Directions for DUO setup are below.
How do I register for the Summer 2022 session?
- A list of available courses is posted on the College’s Course Search. Select “Summer 2022” for the term.
Available courses have at least one seat available and are not otherwise restricted (indicated by an * next to available spaces)
- At 10am Wednesday, June 8th, the Course Request form will be available below in the Ready to Register? section and will require your Purchase credentials. Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We will reach out to you at your Purchase College email account if there are any issues.
New to auditing at Purchase?
Please allow one business day for the form to be processed.
Questions? Contact the Registrar’s Office at (914) 251-6361.
Ready to register?
Courses are in the College’s Course Search.
Select “Summer 2022” for the term. Courses that have 1 or more seats listed and do not have a red asterisk, indicating restriction, are open for registration.
If the instructor has allowed you to enter a closed or restricted course, they must submit an override before registration can occur.
The course request form will become available 10 am., Wednesday, June 8th.
Required Next Steps
COVID Vaccination is required to attend classes. Your registration will be canceled for non-compliance. Follow these steps to upload your vaccination :
- Go to Health Services
- Click the Login button for Patient Medicat Connect Portal
- Log in with your Purchase credentials
- Click the Uploads button
- Click on the Choose document you are uploading to and choose the appropriate document type
- Click the Select File button and choose the document from your file