Senior Auditor Registration
The Senior Auditor registration is a web-based request process.
For those who have not audited with us before:
You will first need to create an account. Follow the steps below in the New to auditing at Purchase? section. This can be done prior to the opening of the Course Request form
For those who have taken classes with us before:
Check your Purchase credentials to ensure that you will have access to the Course Request form. Do this by signing into myHeliotrope. You may need to update your Purchase password by visiting purchase.edu/activate. Additionally, you may already need to set up DUO security. Directions for DUO setup are below.
How do I register for the Fall semester?
- A list of available courses is posted on the College’s Course Search. Select “Fall 2021” for the term. Available courses have at least one seat available and are not otherwise restricted (indicated by an * next to available spaces)
- At 10am, September 7th the Course Request form will be available below in the Ready to Register? section and will require your Purchase credentials. Requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We will reach out to you at your Purchase College email account if there are any issues.
New to auditing at Purchase?
Approximately 15 minutes after submitting your student information, you’ll want to visit purchase.edu/activate to activate your email account. To do so, you’ll need the personal email account you provided when submitting your information.
Ready to register?
Required Next Steps
COVID Vaccination is required to attend classes. Your registration will be canceled for non-compliance. Follow these steps to upload your vaccination :
- Go to Health Services
- Click the Login button for Patient Medicat Connect Portal
- Log in with your Purchase credentials
- Click the Uploads button
- Click on the Choose document you are uploading to and choose the appropriate document type
- Click the Select File button and choose the document from your file