Students may request their transcript from myHeliotrope. Once signed in, requests can be made in the Student Records section.
If you are unable to access myHeliotrope, a completed Transcript Request form may be submitted to the Office of the Registrar’s in person or via postal mail, email, or fax.
- Purchase College does not charge a fee to send transcripts.
- We do not currently offer electronic transcript services.
- Transcripts cannot be sent via email. Official transcripts can only be sent via mail. If an official transcript is sent directly to the student, it must remain in a sealed envelope. Unofficial transcripts can only be sent via mail or fax.
- The release of a transcript requires the signed authorization of the student.
- We are not permitted to provide transcript services to any current or former student who owes money to the college. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all holds have been cleared prior to requesting a transcript. Additionally, we cannot release transcripts for students whose names appear on the NYS Student Loan Service Center Loan Default list.
An academic transcript is a record of each credit course a student enrolled in during his or her tenure at Purchase College. It lists the course numbers, titles, credits, and grades earned, along with any available degree information. We cannot send transcripts from other institutions. If you have transfer credits, transcripts for those courses must be requested from the originating institution.
Regardless of how ordered, transcripts cannot be provided immediately upon request. It takes approximately three to five business days to process transcript requests. During our busy periods (e.g., leading up to graduate school application deadlines), it can take up to five to seven business days.
There is a limit of five transcripts that may be requested at one time. If there is an extenuating circumstance that makes it necessary for you to receive more than five at one time, please contact the Office of the Registrar. If you are requesting multiple transcripts to be sent to the same address, please use only one request form and mark the number you need.