Plan Your Visit
Welcome Back to the NEU!
Through July 9: Open Wednesday – Friday from noon to 5:00pm.
Starting July 14: Open Wednesday - Sunday from noon to 5:00pm.
Purchase College requires campus visitors to the Neuberger to complete a two-part form Visitor Check-In and Screening Form prior to each visit.
- Part One should be submitted in advance to let us know the date of your arrival.
- On the morning of your visit you will receive an e-mail reminder to complete Part Two, the Purchase College COVID Screening Survey, prior to entering the museum.
Should a particular date have a level of demand that would exceed our capacity requirements, a member of our Visitor Services team will contact you to discuss an alternate arrival window.
What We Are Doing to Keep You Safe
- Our staff completes a daily screening.
- We follow SUNY guidance on mask-wearing and social distancing, which right now requires a mask inside and outside on campus as well as social distancing of 6 feet.
- Capacity limits will be enforced to support physical distancing should a gallery become too crowded.
- The Museum Store is open: books and gifts are available for purchase though we utilize a no-touch model.
Transactions will be contactless.
- The snack bar is currently closed.
- Restrooms and high-touch surfaces are regularly cleaned by our staff.
- We ask that you follow all posted signage and heed guard recommendations as you move through our galleries.
- We ask that you keep your hands clean with soap and water in our restrooms or by using hand sanitizer that is widely available throughout the museum,
Save the Date for Member Appreciation Week
Wednesday, July 14, through Sunday, July 18
All members visiting the museum during this week will receive a free gift.
Part One should be submitted in advance to let us know the date of your arrival. On the morning of your visit you will receive an e-mail reminder to complete Part Two, the Purchase College COVID Screening Survey, prior to entering the museum.
735 Anderson Hill Road
Purchase, NY 10577
located at the heart of the Purchase College campus
From May 26 – July 9
Open Wednesday – Friday from noon to 5:00pm
Closed Saturday – Tuesday
Starting July 14
Open Wednesday – Sunday from noon to 5:00pm
Closed Monday – Tuesday
Admission is FREE for all visitors through Summer 2021.
The Summer 2021 exhibitions all feature objects selected from our 6,000+ piece collection of modern, contemporary, and African art.
Groups of ten or more are asked to contact the museum in advance by phone (914) 251-6117) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Each member of the group will need to complete the COVID Screening Survey prior to arrival.
The NEU Museum Store
Step into the NEU Museum Store and you’ll be immediately surrounded by items inspired by the Neuberger’s collections and special exhibitions.
Patron, Curator and Directors Circle members enjoy a 20% discount; Senior, Individual, Household and Contributor Circle members receive a 10% discount.
The store is open during all normal museum hours.
Museum visitors should park in the West 1 Visitor Parking Lot. From the main entrance to the Purchase College campus, turn left and continue on Brigid Flanagan Drive for approximately one mile; the entrance to the West 1 parking lot will be on your right.
Use the pay station located near The Performing Arts Center (located near the ADA-accessible handicap parking spaces) to obtain your parking receipt. Select the duration of your stay and follow the on screen instructions to obtain your printed receipt. Be sure to place the receipt face up on your vehicle’s dashboard.
To get to the plaza level where the museum is located, take the steps or the elevator located inside the Center for Media, Film, and Theatre. Once on the plaza, proceed along the South Arcade. The museum will be on your right.
Campus Map and Accessible Pathways
Special Needs Access
The Neuberger Museum of Art is wheelchair accessible throughout the building, including galleries and restrooms. Wheelchairs are available without charge at the museum’s entrance. Gallery stools are available by request.
To learn more about the drop-off point for visitors with disabilities, please call 914-251-6100 Monday through Friday from 9am - 5pm or 914-251-6117 on Saturday and Sunday from 12pm - 5pm.
Click here to report any accessibility barriers you experience on campus.
An inherent risk of exposure to the COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting the Neuberger Museum of Art voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, other infectious conditions, and other hazards that may be present in a public space.