Become a Resident Assistant
Join our team of over 70 Resident Assistants and discover what it means to #becomeExtRAordinary!
Join the RA Team Today!
All students interested in applying to become an RA must attend an information session in order to complete an application for the RA position. Information sessions will review requirements for application, roles and responsibilities of staff members, timeline of our process, important dates, and more.
Please read below for the date, time, and locations of the information sessions (please note that students who are more than five minutes late to an information session will not be counted in our attendance for that session).
Information Sessions will be held on:
- Mon. October 3rd 10:00am (HUM 1054)
- Wed. October 12th 12:30pm (HUM 1040)
- Tues. October 18th 4:00pm (Fort Awesome 137)
- Thurs. Oct 27th 7:00pm (Zoom)
- Fri. November 4th 2:00pm (HUM 1040)
- Mon. November 7th 6:00pm (Zoom)
- Thurs. November 10th 10:00am (Fort Awesome 137)
- Tues. November 15th 4:00pm (Fort Awesome 137)
- Fri. November 18th, 3:00pm (HUM 1040)
- Fri. December 2nd, 10:00am (HUM 1042)
- Mon. December 5th 12:00pm (Zoom)
- Mon. January 9th 2:00pm (Zoom)
- Thurs. January 12th 10:00am (Zoom)
- Weds. January 18th, 12:00pm (TBD)
- Thurs. January 19th, 6:00pm (Zoom)
- Fri. January 20th, 4:00pm (TBD)
- 1 bed waiver* (i.e., RAs are not charged for the room in which they are assigned)
- Single bedroom (i.e., RAs live in their own bedroom)
- $300 stipend per semester of employment
- Provides an opportunity to add excellent leadership experience to your resume
*RAs can save up to $12,116 in housing costs per academic year
For questions please email RSL@purchase.edu or call us at 914-251-7040. You can also reach out to the Residence Coordinator of your building, if you live on campus.