Please note, all students living on campus for Fall 2022 / Spring 2023 must be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to moving on to campus. Students who do not receive a booster shot must quarantine with a positive test or in close contact with a positive test.
Students should submit proof of vaccination to Student Health Services
Living on campus can seem overwhelming, but Residential and Student Life is here to provide you with a quick overview of the necessary information, documents and details to have a successful living experience.
Purchase College has many programs and services in order to assist you in your transition and the following resources are available for your assistance.
Please take your time to review all of the important information about living on campus and how to navigate your experience related to our processes, procedures, deadlines and information for your needs.
Some of the opportunities that on campus living offers include the following:
- One-on-One meetings with your Resident Assistant (RA) - focused attention from staff centered around developing your skills
- Hall events and programs, both social and from our outstanding campus partners (who are great connections to make across campus)
- Student Leadership - a great way to connect with other people in your residence hall and develop yourself as a leader on campus
- Getting to meet faculty and staff who are committed to your success while at Purchaser College
- Finding out about ways you can make an impact within the community