Through the Office of Community Engagement, on-campus housing is offered to full-time, matriculated students. All residents must attend class and be enrolled for a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester.
DUE TO COVID-19:
All students will be housed within Outback, Fort Awesome, Wayback, Alumni Village, Commons and The Olde. Students will all be assigned to a private bedroom, with no more than 2 students sharing a bathroom. Housing areas that have multiple bedrooms (apartments and suites) will have one student assigned to each bedroom. All students must sign a COVID 19 Residence License Agreement Addendum prior to moving on to campus.
SPRING 2021 Housing
New Freshman and Transfer students must complete all of the following to be considered for housing:
- the Enrollment Deposit of $150.00
- the Housing Deposit of $250.00
- the completed Residence License Agreement
Commuter students need to only pay the housing deposit and complete the RLA. Students whom deposit and complete the RLA by December 4th will be prioritized for housing, but preference is given to those with in person courses and approved on campus activity. For students currently on-campus: You received information requesting you to confirm if you would be returning to campus, or moving off. You must complete this intent form to maintain your housing for spring 2021 term.
In the meantime, please email email@example.com with any questions.
Assignments are made based on the availability of spaces on campus. OCE makes every effort to offer students their preferred housing type; however, it is not guaranteed.
Once your enrollment deposit, housing deposit and residence license agreement have been received, you will receive a Housing Assignment Notification from our office by December 18th.
You will be notified of your room assignment by early January.
For the Spring 2021 semester, our office will begin to process transfer student housing applications after December 1. You will be notified of the availability of housing after that day.
- <div class="faq"> <div class="question">I am not a member of a four-person group, but I want to live in gender-neutral housing.</div> <div class="answer truncate"> <p> While you do not have to have a four-person group to attain this housing, our department has to ensure that we are truly creating a safe environment for those students who choose to live within this housing community. If you select a space that is not filled, you may be moved in order to fill another gender-neutral area.</p> <a class="more" href="#">keep reading <span class="lw_sr_only">FAQ</span>»</a> </div> </div>
- <div class="faq"> <div class="question">I am not eligible for the apartments, but I really want to live in gender-neutral housing this year!</div> <div class="answer truncate"> <p> Gender-neutral housing has been expanded! There are gende-neutral housing options in all of our housing communities on the campus!</p> <a class="more" href="#">keep reading <span class="lw_sr_only">FAQ</span>»</a> </div> </div>