Opening and Closing Information
Spring 2021 Move-in Information: To Be Announced
No decision regarding housing options, requirements, or selection have been determined. OCE hopes to send email updates towards the end of October - questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fall 2020 Closing Information:
Residence Halls and Apartment Communities
- All residence halls and apartment communities will close on Wednesday, November 25 at Noon.
- It is very important that students plan ahead for their departure so that they leave campus by the above date, prior to Thanksgiving.
- Students are instructed to remove ALL items and check-out completely.
- Students will complete an express check-out envelope and return key(s) - this can be picked up and dropped off outside the RA/RC Office, or at The Olde Community Center (OCC) for the Apartment Communities.
- Residence halls and apartment communities intend to reopen on in the Spring 2021 Semester - TBA.
- More information on preparing for fall semester closing will be posted on this page and sent to students’ purchase.edu accounts in early November.
Spring 2021 Move-In Information: To Be Announced
NO SUMMER DECISIONS HAVE BEEN MADE FOR 2021
- All summer housing this year will take place within The Olde apartment community.
- Summer housing is restricted to only those students who have been approved through the application process.
- Summer housing occupancy periods may be subject to change by the college based on unforeseen alterations in the summer calendar or for other reasons such as facility-related projects.
- If a student is enrolled in summer school, they may only be assigned to summer housing during the summer session for which they are enrolled.
- All students that are assigned to summer housing must agree to the terms located in the Summer Housing Agreement.