Opening and Closing Information
Fall 2021 Move-In Information
Please note, all students living on campus for Fall 2021 must be vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to moving on to campus.
Students should submit proof of vaccination to Student Health Services
If students require an exemption for medical or religious purposes, this must be submitted no later than August 6th. The college will notified students of the status of their request. Students who do not wish to get a vaccine or are not granted an exemption can withdraw from campus housing until August 13th.
For more information please visit the COVID FAQs.
Residential Areas Open:
Friday, August 27th for Freshman and Sophomores
Saturday, August 28th for Juniors, Seniors, & Transfer Students
How to Check In:
- More information will be posted and emailed later in the summer.
- All students will be emailed a specific time that they will be checking in. This email will come later in the summer.
What to do before moving in
- Take a look at our packing guide
- Check your Purchase College email frequently for the most updated information
- Create a plan for move-in day
First Year Students Move-In Day 2019