Main content
Our Hours Today:

Separation from Purchase College Policy

Before departing from the College, employees must submit an electronic Separation Form in the Human Resources Employee Tracking System (HRETS). Once you access HRETS, the electronic Separation Form is located under Personnel ETS Options. Employees must obtain clearances from all the offices listed on the form (Department Head, Office of Parking and Transportation, Purchase College Association, Purchasing and Accounts Payable, Library and Campus Technology Services). Please note that it is an employee’s responsibility to ensure that all signatures are obtained in timely fashion. Delays may result in the timely processing of vacation payout (if applicable) and/or application of sick leave accruals to health benefits coverage (if you are retiring and meet the requirements).