Faculty @ Large
The Faculty @ Large (F@L) is a body of the whole, comprised of the voting faculty (as defined in the Faculty Bylaws).
As specified by the Policies, the voting faculty have a primary responsibility for developing and implementing educational, curricular, and personnel policies, and for defining and participating in the administration of academic and professional standards, including teaching, research, and creative activity of the college.
- Faculty Presiding Officer: Dan Hanessian
- Chair, Educational Policies Committee (EPC): Robert Swainston
- Chair, Personnel Policies Committee (PPC): Jim Daly
- Chair, Academic Standards and Awards (ASAC): Cedric Ceulemans
- Chair, Professional Standards and Awards (PSAC): Kate Gilmore
- Faculty Parliamentarian: Vacant
- University Faculty Senator (UFS): Meagan Curtis