Faculty Student Engagement Grants
The Student Success Committee is continuing its efforts to fund extracurricular and interdisciplinary events through the Student Engagement Grant.
The Purchase College Association (PCA) has garnered $20,000 to fund this year’s grants, which will be equally divided between the fall and spring semesters.
All full-time and part-time faculty.
To support faculty initiatives that increase student engagement with the world beyond the classroom and offer them new venues for interacting with each other. Examples include taking a class on a trip to a museum exhibit or a performance.
Preference is given to activities that do the following:
- Assist lower-level students build a connection to each other and Purchase College.
- Serve at least 10 students, and preferably more.
- Involve students from numerous academic disciplines.
- Involve event registration/entry fees or ticket costs.
- Eliminate or offset the cost of public transportation fees to and from the activity.
- Are not fully funded elsewhere. No events will be double-funded.
Up to $500
Please submit at least 3 weeks prior to the event to ensure timely review and processing.
For more information and to apply, please see the revised Student Engagement Grant Guidelines and Application.
Associate Director of Student Success
Student Services Building, First Floor