Emergency Response Reference Guide
This guide has been developed to be a fingertip resource for the campus community in the event of an emergency. This is not meant to replace the college’s standard operating procedures, the individual’s judgment, or directives issued by trained response personnel.
In the event of an emergency, there are several official methods of communication that may be employed.
- The college website
- WAVES: a high powered speaker array that allows us to send audible alerts to outdoor areas of the campus such as the athletic fields, where large concentrations of people may be
- Rave Alert System: Please make sure that you have registered for Rave alert.
- Emergency loud speaker system
- Community Engagement staff
- Text message
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Facebook
- Call the weather/emergency hotline at (914) 251-7500 for the most up-to-date information