Purchase Faculty-Led Programs
Applying to a faculty-led program requires multiple steps:
- Create an online profile in our Horizons application system.
- Choose your program and complete the application form in Horizons. The application includes a personal statement, transcript and a faculty recommendation.
- OGE reviews applications and receives input from faculty leading the program
- Participate in an interview with an OGE advisor
- If accepted, complete the Agreement and Acceptance of Risk for Study Abroad form (AAR) to signal your commitment to participating in the program.*
- After committing to the program, the full program cost will be billed to you by Purchase College Student Financial Services office.
- Complete post-acceptance paperwork steps and attend a pre-departure orientation.
Note: Credits and grades earned on a Purchase faculty-led program transfer directly to your transcript and are factored into your GPA.
*Withdrawal from the program after submitting the AAR form and after the program commitment deadline stated in your email, will result in a $200 Program Cancellation Charge. Visit our Withdrawals & Refund Policies page for more information.