Remote Career Help is Available
Remote Career Help is Available!
Our Career Development Counselors/Coaches are still accessible to help you every step of the way and as needed via email, Chat, phone, and Zoom.
Counselors can help with:
- Resume/Cover letter critiques and feedback
- Job and internship search strategies
- Spring internship completion questions
- Virtual workshops and webinars
- Networking questions and online-tips for LinkedIn. (View our Maximize LinkedIn workshop presented by Chaim Shapiro, a national speaker and trainer on LinkedIn.)
- Preparing for Graduate School, including personal statement feedback, navigating the application and more
- Mock Interviews for jobs, internships and graduate/professional school
- Virtual Drop-in and Chat Hours
- and anything else career related!
Any career concerns you may have can now be addressed via phone, video meeting or other tech that works best for the student or recent alum. As always you also have access to on-line resources including Purchase JobScore, InterviewStream, FOCUS2, CandidCareer, and the Purchase Alumni Mentor Network.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, for a resume review, or to schedule a phone or Skype/Zoom appointment.
You can also schedule a phone or video appointment by logging into Purchase JobScore and selecting “Counseling Appointment” in the main navigation. View this quick video to see how to schedule through Purchase JobScore.