Our vision is that all commuter students are fully valued, supported, recognized and integrated with the Purchase College community.
The Office of Community Engagement is committed to providing quality services that advocate and meet the needs of Purchase College commuter students. More specifically:
- Support the needs of commuter students by offering convenient and accessible services.
- Foster a sense of belonging, involvement and connection for commuter students with each other and the Purchase community.
- Provide programming that enhances the educational experience for commuter students and is conducive to commuter students’ needs and schedules.
- Advocate for College-wide efforts to increase services and programming for commuter students.
- Provide personalized, timely information and resources that is necessary for commuter student success and inclusive of the larger campus community as well as specific departmental services, such as Parking Services and Transportation.
- Maintain and facilitate usage of the Commuter Student Lounge which is located in Campus Center North.