To eligible for cross registration, you must be matriculated in a degree program at Purchase (undeclared students are not eligible) student whose overall Purchase GPA is above a 2.0 and you must not have any holds on your Purchase account. Here is a link to additional information:

Here’s how you Cross Register for at another SUNY School:

  • Submit the completed  Pre-Approval to Transfer Credits form, along with course descriptions of the courses you would like to take,  to the Registrar’s office through their Upload Forms button on their main website at: Office of the Registrar
  • Once your Pre-Approval is approved by the Registrar’s office you will be notified how to register via the SUNY Cross Registration system.
  • Click yes on the SUNY Cross Registration System to be considered for financial aid and our Student Financial Services office will be automatically notified when you register for the course.

How to obtain Financial Aid:

Payment and refunds:

  • Your bill for the Cross Registered coursework will appear online through your MyHeliotrope account under the Student Accounts button and then View Purchase College Ebill.
  • All federal, state and institutional financial aid you qualify for will appear as a credit on your Ebill online.
  • Withdrawing from coursework may result in a loss of financial aid eligibility for that semester.