Healthy Purchase Community Coalition
Welcome to the Healthy Purchase Community Coalition, a resource of the Purchase College Harbor Center.
A resource operating within the Harbor Center, the Healthy Purchase Community Coalition works together with our campus community to prevent substance misuse and the negative outcomes of alcohol, tobacco and other drug use at Purchase College and the surrounding community.
Healthy Purchase Community Coalition aims to improve student success and engagement in the college experience.
- Assess the community for substance misuse and related outcomes.
- Implement needs-based, data-driven initiatives to improve the health of the community at large.
- Provide quality training for providers, faculty, staff, other regional colleges and community members
- Assist the Harbor Center to provide health education and educational programming for students and their families.
- Develop meaningful collaborations to increase student success and wellness.
Who Should Join the Coalition?
- Professionals in the collegiate community
- Interested community members
- Business owners
- Faith communities
- Health and Mental Health professionals
- Substance use prevention and treatment providers