Grad School Expo
Grad School Expo
November 18, 2020
12:00 - 3:00 PM
Virtual with Individual and Group Video Chat
The Grad School Expo is a great opportunity to learn about graduate and professional schools. Graduate school admissions representatives will share information about their programs, admissions criteria etc. A variety of academic fields are represented.
Students and Alumni: View who is attending and RSVP for the Expo!
Graduate programs will register up to the Expo date.
First Year Students and Sophomores
- Explore the possibility of graduate or professional education for the future.
- Casually browse information to become more aware of educational options.
- Learn about the requirements and prerequisites for desired programs to plan the most appropriate coursework and experiential activities to prepare for an advanced degree.
Juniors and Seniors
- Gather detailed information about various schools and programs.
- Meet directly with admissions to obtain answers to specific questions, beyond internet research.
- Learn what admission representatives are seeking and gain tips on how to stand out during the application process.
We invite Graduate Schools and Programs to participate in our annual Graduate School Expo! This virtual event will provide representatives with the opportunity to meet students and alumni in individual and group video chats.
- You do not need to log in to Purchase JobScore to register for the fair
- Select “I want to attend: As An Employer (Fair) OR Grad School (Expo)” and then “Proceed to Registration”
- For more details you can view a general step-by-step registration process video for Virtual Fairs and Expos
- Demo Video of Representative and Student Interactions
Early Bird Registration Fee - Payment by October 1, 2020: $40.00
Regular Registration Fee - Payment by November 11, 2020: $60.00
Live Link Logo - $100
Displayed on Purchase JobScore Main Page through May 2021
Premier Sponsor - $200
This includes: Live Link Logo on Purchase JobScore, Premier Sponsor mention in all email marketing to students, Premier Sponsor/Featured Program spotlight on social media, additional email to Expo student registrants after the Expo
Application Fee Waiver for Attendees
Reach out to Purchase students by offering an application fee waiver for student attendees at the Grad Expo. Participating schools offering a fee waiver will receive special recognition in pre-event marketing and students will be provided a list of schools that are offering fee waivers before the Expo, as well as will be able to identify schools offering the waiver during the Expo.