Grad School Expo
Grad School Expo
November 17, 2021
12:00 - 3:00 PM
Virtual with Individual and Group Video Chat
The Grad School Expo is a great opportunity to learn about graduate and professional schools. Graduate school admissions representatives will share information about their programs, admissions criteria etc. A variety of academic fields are represented.
Representatives: Check back in July 2021 for registration.
We invite Graduate Schools and Programs to participate in our annual Graduate School Expo! This virtual event will provide representatives with the opportunity to meet students and alumni in individual and group video chats.
Check Back in July 2021 for Registration Link and Fees
You do not need to log in to Purchase JobScore to register for the fair
Select “I want to attend: As An Employer (Fair) OR Grad School (Expo)” and then “Proceed to Registration”
Navigating the Virtual Fair
(Please note that the language focuses on employers, but this is for graduate school reps as well)
- Quick Tour of Virtual Fairs for Reps
- Full Rep Training on VCF
- Demo video of Representative and Student interactions
- Employer view of the registration process
- Day of Fair Directions (with screen shots)
Live Link Logo - $100
Displayed on Purchase JobScore Main Page through May 2022
Premier Sponsor - $200
This includes: Live Link Logo on Purchase JobScore, Premier Sponsor mention in all email marketing to students, Premier Sponsor/Featured Program spotlight on social media, additional email to Expo student registrants after the Expo
Application Fee Waiver for Attendees
Reach out to Purchase students by offering an application fee waiver for student attendees at the Grad Expo. Participating schools offering a fee waiver will receive special recognition in pre-event marketing and students will be provided a list of schools that are offering fee waivers before the Expo, as well as will be able to identify schools offering the waiver during the Expo.
First Year Students and Sophomores
- Explore the possibility of graduate or professional education for the future.
- Casually browse information to become more aware of educational options.
- Learn about the requirements and prerequisites for desired programs to plan the most appropriate coursework and experiential activities to prepare for an advanced degree.
Juniors and Seniors
- Gather detailed information about various schools and programs.
- Meet directly with admissions to obtain answers to specific questions, beyond internet research.
- Learn what admission representatives are seeking and gain tips on how to stand out during the application process.