May 26, 2020: Safe Work Practices
The following safe work practices are essential for preventing the spread of COVID-19. Please follow these practices at all times.
- Regular hand washing is essential to your safety and health.
- Wash your hands before and after touching face coverings, gloves or any other PPE.
- Monitor your health for signs and symptoms.
- Report any safety and health concerns.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Clean vehicles shared among drivers or riders.
- Make sure your face covering completely covers your nose and your mouth and has a proper seal at all times.
- Do not share other workers’ tools, equipment, desks, or phones.
- Make it a habit to disinfect work surfaces and equipment.
- Use cleaning chemicals approved to disinfect against the coronavirus.
- Read and follow labels on containers of cleaning chemicals.
- Wear proper PPE when disinfecting work surfaces and equipment.
- Never mix cleaning products that contain bleach and ammonia.