Register for Respondus Webinars: LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor Instructor Training
Register for a free LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor Instructor Training:
- Tuesday, June 30 at 2pm ET
- Wednesday, July 8 at 2pm ET
- Tuesday, July 14 at 3pm ET
- Thursday, July 16 at 2pm ET
- Monday, July 20 at 2pm ET
- Tuesday, July 28 at 1pm ET
- Thursday, July 30 at 12pm ET
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams.
LockDown Browser is a custom browser that prevents digital cheating during an online exam.
Respondus Monitor is a companion product for LockDown Browser that deters cheating when students take online exams in non- proctored environments. Students use their own computers with a standard webcam to record assessment sessions.
The training will cover:
- how to use LockDown Browser to prevent digital cheating in proctored testing environments
- how to use Respondus Monitor in non-proctored environments, to protect exam integrity and confirm student identity
- the student perspective using each application
- efficient review of the assessment data collected, including the Review Priority system, timeline, and milestone features
- best practices and tips for success with both applications.
All attendees will receive a link to a recording after the session.
Register for a free LockDown Browser & Respondus Monitor Instructor Training.