Graduate Application Fee Waiver
Graduate application fee waivers may be available for applicants who are:
- a US Citizen or a Permanent Resident
- enrolled in a college or university
- receiving need-based financial aid at a school in the USA, Puerto Rico or US Territory
- can provide a letter from your financial aid officer confirming need; or can provide a letter from the registrar at your current institution
- have at least a 3.4 GPA from your undergraduate institution at the time of your graduate application
The Graduate Fee application waiver form must be submitted to admissions for approval prior to submitting an application. You will receive an email confirmation when your fee waiver request is reviewed, and if approved the waiver will be applied automatically to your application, no code needed. Please start filling out your application, but do not submit it until you receive an email notification from us. Fee reimbursements are not possible.