Application and Pre-Screening Audition Submission: January 5
We are still accepting Music applications on a rolling basis, which will be reviewed periodically by our Conservatory of Music faculty, as openings occur.
Applications and Audition Submission must be submitted online by October 21
A complete online application will contain:
- Application and Pre-Screening Audition Submission: $142 (plus processing fee)
- One letter of recommendation is required (no more than three should be provided)
- Details for Pre-Screening and Live Auditions
Live Online Auditions: By Invitation Only
- Spring applicants will be notified of results of their application by December 1. There are no live online auditions conducted for spring applicants.
- Fall applicants will be notified of results of pre-screening auditions by February 5.
Students selected for live online auditions will be notified by email directly from the Conservatory of Music and will be assigned a live online audition date at that time.