Priority: May 1.
Rolling: Applications will be accepted until August 1st or until enrollment goals are met.
A complete online application will contain:
- Nonrefundable application fee of $80 fee
- Completed graduate application forms
- Minimum of three letters of recommendation, no more than five
- Two written statements as follows:
- What does entrepreneurship mean to you, particularly as it relates to arts and creativity? What is it about Purchase and this program that are designed to help you pursue this vision of creative entrepreneurship and how does it fit into your long-term career plan and goals? (500 words)
- If you were able to build a creative enterprise from the ground up, what would it be and what would it look like? What product/service would it provide, who would the customer be, etc.? (500 words)
Complete Your Application
Submit all of the following in one package:
- Official academic transcripts from all colleges you have attended (including community college, transfer coursework, study abroad, summer session, etc):
Paper transcripts should be submitted in envelopes sealed by the registrar’s office of your institution. Institutions that deliver official electronic transcripts can email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOEFL score, if required (see International Student Application Instructions)
Mail your complete package to:
Office of Admissions
Attn: Graduate Admissions
735 Anderson Hill Rd.
Purchase, NY 10577
Your application will not be considered complete until you have submitted all required official transcripts and, if applicable, test scores to the above address.
Applicants must have demonstrable skills in the fundamentals of accounting. If admitted without these demonstrable skills, they will need to take a basic accounting course. Admitted students need to successfully complete such a course before the first semester of enrollment in the MA (Finance for the Arts is offered in the first semester of the MA curriculum).