Counseling & Behavioral Health Online Groups Forming for Spring 2021
Individual counseling not required! Days and times based on enrollment.
Call (914) 251-6390 for info or to join a group! Office Hours are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email COU.firstname.lastname@example.org to share your availability.
All counseling groups are offered via secure TeleCounseling.
- Anxiety & Stress Reduction: Whole Body Techniques for Experiential Learners, weekly practice - with Robbie
- Bipolar Support Group, weekly support for those diagnosed and currently in treatment - with Shanaz · Call for appointment first to discuss. Offered Wednesdays 12 – 1 p.m.; starts 2/24/21
- Complexities: Conversations among BIPOC Students, a supportive place to connect - with Akeera
The Empowerment Story Seekers, a caring community for students who have survived sexual abuse or assault -
with Catherine · call for appointment to discuss or email Catherine.email@example.com
- Growing Gains, for those struggling to heal from childhood wounds. For students who are interested in helping themselves and others find a different way to lead an adult life - and help each other in this endeavor - with Catherine
- Recovery Peer Support: Wednesdays, 1:30 – 2:30 pm. Enhance the journey, build the community and support your recovery! Learn skills and utilize tools inspired by SMART Recovery - with Robbie
- San-i-TEA - A place where we spill the tea on all things Queer related. Open for support to all LGBTQAI+ identified students and allies! with Akeera
- Understanding Self & Others, connect and support each other in the process of maintaining positive personal growth and relationships - with Lois
Please note that some groups require a brief information meeting with the group leader first. Some groups will set meeting times based on student availability and others are fixed. Please contact the Counseling Center at (914) 251-6390 to express interest or for more information.