Counseling & Behavioral Health Supportive Groups for Spring 2023
Days and times based on enrollment. Call (914) 251-6390 for info on how to share your availability! Office Hours: M-F, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Some groups require a meeting with the group leader. Please email those leaders or call to meet and discuss.
- Anxiety & Self-Compassion, with staff. Use new thinking skills and Mindful practice to reduce negative self-talk. Call for information. Day and time TBD.
- The Empowerment Story Seekers, a group for students who have survived sexual abuse or assault. A safe space for healing and growth. Call for appointment to discuss or email Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Knit, Crochet, Relax - Fridays, 4-5 p.m. at the Lighthouse Lounge, with Shanaz. Starts 9/9/22! Bring what supplies you’ve got, some yarn is available to share.
- Mending Thoughts, for Women of Color, with Denika, starting Monday 2/6/23 at 2.p.m. To discuss, call or contact Denika.Desert@purchase.edu
- Process Groups: with similar folks, use therapy skills to expand your understanding of self and your interactions with others, in the moment. Call for appointment to discuss with leader Joe Cloidt. Day and time TBD.
- Mens’ Health Group, with Neil and Joe, now forming. Lots to talk about! Thursday 12:30-1:30pm in the Lighthouse Lounge. Call 914.251.6390 for more information.
Please note that some groups require a brief information meeting with the group leader first. Some groups will set meeting times based on student availability and others are fixed. Please contact the Counseling Center at (914) 251-6390 to express interest or for more information.