The PSGA Executive Board serves as the board of directors that oversees the entire student organization. The board is comprised of six executive positions which includes:
- Chair of Senate
- Student Activities Coordinator
- Coordinator of Clubs, Organizations, and Services
- Coordinator of Finance
- Coordinator of Public Affairs
The Board is tasked with powers and duties such as:
- Hiring and dismissing employees of the PSGA
- Oversee student run service operations
- Oversee the day to day operations of the PSGA
- Act as the primary liaison to campus administrators, College Senate committees, and the SUNY Student Assembly (SUNY SA).
The PSGA Executive Board can be reached at email@example.com!