Getting to Purchase
Arriving to campus:
- Move-in day: If you are living on campus, you must move in Monday, August 24 between 12:00PM – 4:00PM. No early arrivals are permitted.
- Check-in Location: Campus Center North Lobby. There you will receive your orientation material and room keys.Type ‘Campus Center North’ in the interactive campus map to find the location.
- If you are experiencing travel delays, please contact the Office for Global Education (OGE) at email@example.com or (914)251-6032.
- PLEASE NOTE: Purchase College cannot accommodate students who arrive early to campus; there is no housing or meals before Monday, August 24.
- Late Arrivals: If you arrive on campus after 4:00PM, please go to University Police in the basement of the Library. University Police will contact a Housing staff member to assist you. You can find the University Police Office by driving through Lincoln Avenue on campus. The entrance is at the underpass. You can contact University Police at 914-251-6900 or by using one of the blue emergency telephones anywhere on campus.