Variety of Majors: Universidad Iberoamericana
Located in the bustling business center Santa Fe, in Mexico City, Universidad Iberoamericana (IBERO), is acknowledged as one of Mexico’s top private educational institutions, widely known both in Mexico and abroad for the high quality of its study programs.
With 36 undergraduate programs, the IBERO offers a wide range of education at the highest academic level. The IBERO has laboratories and workshops with state-of-the-art equipment in the areas of architecture, communications, computer, design, engineering, chemistry, nutrition, photography, physics, and psychology, among others.
As an exchange student you are able to take practically any course that is offered (sufficient Spanish language skills are required based on a Spanish placement test). For students with beginner level Spanish, the Spanish Language and Latin American Culture Program is suggested. Numerous lectures across disciplines are also offered in English every semester.
- Term: Fall, spring, Academic-Year
- Accommodations: Off-campus, homestay
- Language of instruction: Spanish and English
- Majors (all Spanish levels): Art History, Communications, Environmental Studies, Graphic Design, History, Language and Culture, Latin American Studies, Literature, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Spanish Language
- Majors (intermedia Spanish required): Chemistry, Computer Science, Economics, Legal Studies, Philosophy