Lecturer in Theatre Design/Technology
Amy Clark is a New York City–based costume designer whose work has been seen on Broadway and in regional theatres, television, and arenas across the country. Her costume designs for Broadway include A Night with Janis Joplin and Chaplin (Drama Desk and Outer Critics Circle nominations). Clark received the 2012 Theatre Hall of Fame Emerging Artists Fellowship and holds an MFA in costume design from New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts.
Recent designs include:
- Follies, St. Louis Rep
- Carefree Dancing with Fred and Ginger Northeast tour
- Mr. Wolf, Cleveland Playhouse
- Himself and Nora The Minetta Lane
- Heathers The Musical New World Stages
- Ringling Bros. Barnum and Bailey Circus presents Legends and Circus Extreme, Chaplin, St. Petersburg Russia
- My Life is a Musical Bay Street Theater,
- Somewhere, Hartford Stage
- On Your Toes, City Center Encores!
- The Little Mermaid, Papermill Playhouse