The Library is open 24 hours a day, 5 days of week!
Spring 2018 24/5 Hours:
- Monday, April 30: The Library will open at 8:00am and stay open until 12:00am (midnight) on Friday, May 4
- Saturday, May 5: 11:00am – 12:00 am
- Sunday, May 6: The Library will open at 12:00pm (noon) and stay open until 12:00am (midnight) on Friday, May 11
- Saturday, May 12: 11:00am – 12:00am
- Sunday, May 13: we will open at 12:00pm (noon) and stay open until 11:00pm on Tuesday, May 15
Please note that not all services will be available at all hours during 24/5.
Text Us will maintain the same hours as the regular semester, ending at 1:00am on weeknights. See Text Us hours.
The Reference Desk will be staffed additional hours, from 2:00pm to 6:00pm on the two last weekends of the semester.
Use the Ask Us 24/7 Chat for help when the Reference Desk is not staffed.
Group Study Rooms (Rooms 2001A and 2001B on the 2nd floor) can be reserved through Roombook.
Respect Your Purchase! Help keep the Library clean and respect the Study Zones during the 24/5 finals period. Please be mindful of those studying around you (including on floors below and above) and refrain from holding conversations, group meetings, etc. in the Silent and Quiet areas and hallways outside of classrooms. Group work should take place in Group Study zones only. Please text a librarian at (914) 873-1711 with any noise complaints.
Carry your MORE Card with you at all times if you come to the Library overnight.
Commuters, please be advised there is no overnight parking in Lot W1 from 2:00am to 6:00am
When using Library computers, save your work by emailing files to yourself or saving to a USB flash drive; do not save anything to the Desktop/My Documents as public computers are regularly wiped of all files.
Please review the Library’s Policies on guests, food & drink, noise, care for library materials, and cell phones.