Trotta’s West Street Pharmacy
Prescriptions that are written by both Health Services and other off-campus providers can be delivered directly to Student Health Services from Trotta’s West Street Pharmacy.
Most insurance plans are accepted.
Prescriptions usually arrive daily, usually between 4:00 & 5:00 to Health Services within 1-2 business days from when the prescription is received by the pharmacy.
Trotta’s Pharmacy will need the following information to fill prescriptions and to deliver them to Health Services. You can call or email them with the information.
- Full name
- Date of birth
- A photo of the Rx insurance card (front and Back)
- Credit Card Information (for any co-payments)
You can send them this information by any of the following methods
- Email the information directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of the email state that you would like the medication to be delivered to SUNY Purchase Health Services
- Call Trotta’s pharmacy and provide the information via phone at 914-835-1125 Option 4 to speak with a pharmacist
- Email with the above information email@example.com
- Have your primary prescriber send the prescription directly to Trotta’s and make a note to have the medication delivered to SUNY Purchase. You should call to check with Trotta’s that they have all the necessary information.
For refills you can either call Trotta’s directly or email and request a refill.
15 Halstead Ave, Harrison, NY 10528