Commencement 2022 will take place on Friday, May 20 on the Great Lawn of Purchase College. Event is rain or shine.
Regalia and Commencement Fee
re·ga·li·a (rəˈɡālyə/) noun; plural noun: regalia
- the emblems or insignia of royalty, especially the crown, scepter, and other ornaments used at a coronation.
- the distinctive clothing worn and ornaments carried at formal occasions as an indication of status.
Commencement Fee includes:
- Cost of your regalia (cap and gown will ship from Jostens directly to graduate)
- Diploma cover
- Senior Week events
- Transportation around campus for graduates and guests
- May be paid online when ordering your cap and gown through April 1 ($110 for Master candidates and $100 Bachelor candidates)
Note: If you choose not to attend the Commencement Ceremony you do not have to pay this fee.
Student Check In
Students should arrive to the Phys Ed Building between 1:30–2:00pm.
Please do not bring any bags with you to the Phys Ed Building.
The PCA sponsors shuttle bus transportation for all graduates and families to/from the White Plains Metro North Station.
On campus stops will include The Great Lawn.
The Commencement processional will begin at 3:00pm.
The Ceremony will begin promptly at 3:30pm and should end by 6:00pm.
Snacks will be served during the line up process. It is a long day, so please be sure to eat something.
Starbucks and The Hub will also be open for breakfast and lunch until 2pm.