Commencement 2019 will take place on Friday, May 17 at the Westchester County Center located at 198 Central Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
Regalia and Commencement Fee
re·ga·li·a (rəˈɡālyə/) noun; plural noun: regalia
- the emblems or insignia of royalty, especially the crown, scepter, and other ornaments used at a coronation.
- the distinctive clothing worn and ornaments carried at formal occasions as an indication of status.
“the Bishop of Florence in full regalia”
$90 Commencement Fee includes:
- Cost of your regalia (cap and gown)
- Two tickets
- Diploma cover
- Transportation to and from the County Center
- Parking at the venue
- Senior week events
- May be paid online when ordering your cap and gown through March 20 for Master candidates and April 3 for Bachelor candidates.
Note: If you choose not to attend the Commencement Ceremony you do not have to pay this fee.
Student Check In
Students should arrive between 10:30–11:00am.
Westchester County Center doors will open for families at 11:00am. Please do not bring any bags with you to the County Center or leave them with a family member.
The PCA sponsors shuttle bus transportation for all graduates to/from the Westchester County Center.
To Commencement from Purchase:
On campus stops will include Campus Center North and Campus Center South. Service will begin from CCN at 8:30am and provide continuous service to Westchester County Center with the final drop occurring at the County Center at 11:30am.
To Purchase from Commencement:
Return service from the County Center will begin at 3:15pm. Service will conclude at 5:30pm with a final drop at Purchase.
The Commencement processional will begin at 12:30pm.
The Ceremony will begin promptly at 1:00pm and should end by 3:30pm.
Snacks will be served during the line up process. It is a long day, so please be sure to eat something.
Starbucks and The Hub will also be open for breakfast until the last shuttle leaves campus.