Commencement 2020 will take place on Friday, May 15 at the Westchester County Center located at 198 Central Avenue, White Plains, NY 10606.
Regalia and Commencement Fee
re·ga·li·a (rəˈɡālyə/) noun; plural noun: regalia
- the emblems or insignia of royalty, especially the crown, scepter, and other ornaments used at a coronation.
- the distinctive clothing worn and ornaments carried at formal occasions as an indication of status.
“the Bishop of Florence in full regalia”
Order and Pay hereOnline ordering will be available beginning on January 20,2020
$90 Commencement Fee includes:
- Cost of your regalia (cap and gown)
- Two tickets
- Diploma cover
- Transportation to and from the County Center
- Parking at the venue
- Senior week events
- May be paid online when ordering your cap and gown through March 20 for Master candidates and April 3 for Bachelor candidates.
Note: If you choose not to attend the Commencement Ceremony you do not have to pay this fee.
Student Check In
Students should arrive between 10:30–11:00am.
Westchester County Center doors will open for families at 11:00am. Please do not bring any bags with you to the County Center or leave them with a family member.
The PCA sponsors shuttle bus transportation for all graduates to/from the Westchester County Center.
To Commencement from Purchase:
On campus stops will include Campus Center North and Campus Center South. Service will begin from CCN at 8:30am and provide continuous service to Westchester County Center with the final drop occurring at the County Center at 11:30am.
To Purchase from Commencement:
Return service from the County Center will begin at 3:15pm. Service will conclude at 5:30pm with a final drop at Purchase.
The Commencement processional will begin at 12:30pm.
The Ceremony will begin promptly at 1:00pm and should end by 3:30pm.
Snacks will be served during the line up process. It is a long day, so please be sure to eat something.
Starbucks and Terra Ve will also be open for breakfast until the last shuttle leaves campus.