Alumni Affinity Groups
At Purchase College, alumni have a wide range of shared interest and identity-based groups with which they can engage. The networks offer programs and events virtually or in person that connect alumni with each other and with students, faculty, and staff.
Affinity groups operate under the umbrella of the Purchase College Alumni Association (PCAA). Each network is led by a committee consisting of PCAA Board members and volunteers, with the support of the Office of Alumni Engagement.
Become a member of a PCAA affinity group and you and your fellow members will enjoy:
- A sense of community and shared values
- Professional and personal development
- Information and resources sharing
- Education and exploration
- Connecting and networking opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.