COVID-19: Latest Updates and Visitor Policy
Advance your career or pursue your passion through noncredit certificate programs.
Why Professional Certificates?
Professional certificate programs are ideal for busy adults who are considering a career change, honing career skills, or pursuing a passion. All programs are focused courses of study that can be completed within a short time frame.
Continuing Education Units
Noncredit Professional Certificates qualify for CEUs (Continuing Education Units) once completed in entirety. CEUs quantify and officially acknowledge the dedication and determination you’ve invested in your professional development as you update your credentials, pursue a promotion, await an assessment of your current position, or explore a new career.
Students may take individual courses without commitment to an entire program, or complete the program requirements and earn a certificate.
Online Noncredit Programs
We partner with trusted online providers to increase the flexibility and breadth of course offerings for you to choose from to find the path that works for you.
CLS by BARBRI
Institute for Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training Program (HCTP) CEU Certificate
Learning Resources Network
Certified Administrative Professional
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA)
Certified Medical Administrative Assistant with Medical Billing and Coding
Certified Phlebotomy Technician
Certified Physical Therapy Aide
Certified Professional Life Coach
Clinical Dental Assistant
HVAC/R Certified Technician
Medical Billing and Coding
Professional Bookkeeping with QuickBooks Online
- CLS by Barbri offers a Paralegal Certificate Course©, and a Advanced Paralegal Certificate Course.
- Ed2Go offers a wide variety of Advanced Career Training certificate programs with externship opportunities and a virtual Career Center.
- Enroll in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition health coach training program (HCTP) and register for the CEU certificate .
- Learning Resource Network (LERN) provides online certificate programs in in-demand fields.
- MindEdge offers a Non-Profit Management certificate comprised of 11 courses and a Grant Writing Skills Suite comprised of two courses.