Undergraduate Courses with Noncredit Seats
Take an undergraduate credit-bearing course on a noncredit basis at a reduced tuition rate!
- $180 for the noncredit option in a 1-credit course*
- $260 for the noncredit option in a 1.5-credit course*
- $320 for the noncredit option in a 2-credit course*
- $520 for the noncredit option in a 3-credit course*
- $625 for the noncredit option in a 4-credit course*
*plus applicable fees. In addition to the tuition and any listed lab fees, there is a $25 nonrefundable noncredit registration fee paid once per semester. Please note: Specialized course tuition rates may vary from the above.
- Students who register for this option do not receive college credit or grades. Assessment is given on a pass/fail basis.
- Because noncredit spaces are limited in these credit courses, early registration is advised.
- Students may not switch between the credit and noncredit sections of these courses after the add/drop period.
- Early registration discounts do not apply to these courses.
The courses below are a selection of the full spring 2024 undergraduate schedule. Did you find a course that is not listed below? Email email@example.com to find out if a noncredit seat can be created for you. Syllabi may also be requested through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring 2024 Courses
Registration begins Monday, December 4, 2023.