Undergraduate Courses with Noncredit Seats
Take an undergraduate credit-bearing course on a noncredit basis at a reduced tuition rate!
- $180 for the noncredit option in a 1-credit course*
- $260 for the noncredit option in a 1.5-credit course*
- $320 for the noncredit option in a 2-credit course*
- $520 for the noncredit option in a 3-credit course*
- $625 for the noncredit option in a 4-credit course*
*plus applicable fees. In addition to the tuition and any listed lab fees, there is a $25 nonrefundable noncredit registration fee paid once per semester. Please note: Specialized course tuition rates may vary from the above.
- Students who register for this option do not receive college credit or grades.
- This noncredit option is limited to students who are not enrolled in a degree program at Purchase College.
- Because noncredit spaces are limited in these credit courses, early registration is advised.
- Students may not switch between the credit and noncredit sections of these courses after the add/drop period.
- Early registration discounts do not apply to these courses.
Registration opens on July 11.
You can find more information in the online course search. Choose “Fall 2022 Noncredit” and click on “Course Search.”